전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Awesome achievement: Indonesian surfer Rio Waida qualifies for Paris 2024 Olympics > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Awesome achievement: Indonesian surfer Rio Waida qualifies for Paris …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Susannah
댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-08-21 01:58

본문

th athletes and officials from India.
"Picking Rani is not without reason. Rani is a strong woman who is coming back after Indonesia's long drought in the Olympics for judo since 2012," said the Chairm

btained good results in recent times.
Another Indonesian duo, Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan, also confronts a group that is not too easy. They are placed alongside the Malaysian pair, Aaron Chia/Soh Wooi Yik, Choi Solgyu/Seo Seungjae (South Korea),

sterlitz Bridge for a length of 6 km.
Famous buildings in Paris such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Esplanade des Invalides, and the Grand Palais will also be passed by the convoy. The Eiffel Tower

Indonesian women's singles player.

Gregoria Mariska Tunjung stands as Indonesia's chance for securing a medal in the badminton discipline. All of her compatriots from various categories have already been defeated

The Paris 2024 Olympics is her second Olympic appearance. Indeed, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung was not considered a top contender given her limited experience. Ho

, Bhajan Kaur, on Saturday, August 3.
Diananda's chances of making it to the quarterfinals are very high. However, to enter the semi-finals and finals, she will have to challenge strong athletes fr

ant to try my hardest," said Jorji.

"I won't dwell on the result, but I intend to struggle with all my strength. My aim is to do my best, to attempt as hard as I can. Tomorrow will be challenging, especially against the world's number one, but I refuse to be jittery, I will give it my

awan is confident in their potential.
"I believe that Fajar and Rian have great capacity, and their optimism is not overblown," remarked Candra Wijaya after attending the SCM press conference as the broadcast rights holder for the 2024 Paris Olympics at SCTV Tower, Ja

he competition to repechage round 11.
"It's incredibly extraordinary and fantastic. That's why I came in this event. The last time I made it for Tokyo, it was amazing, and now I want to do it again,

049707800_1722254860-20240729_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton__Men_s_Doubles_Group_C__Fajar_Alfian-Muhammad_Rian_Ardianto__INA__2-0_Lucas_Corvee-Ronan_Labar__FRA__-02.jpgtime she is much more experienced.

Great pressure is obviously on her shoulders as Jorji is the only women's singles player sent by Indonesia to Paris. "This year I've aged so I must be more adult in facing these Olympics," expressed Gregoria, as report

t history at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"This difficult task should be enjoyed while also being seen as a responsibility because they aim to create history. They must give their all, one match at a time - that's positivity, and

at Tsurigasaki Surfing Beach, Japan.
"The red and white keeps flying high. Now we look forward to Indonesia Raya playing in Tahiti, Paris 2024. Thank you and continue striving Rio Waida, Indonesia's star in surfing," expressed Raja Sapta Oktohari,

epechage 12 obtain an Olympic ticket.
Nevertheless, because some athletes had previously secured tickets for Paris 2024 in previous qualifications, or their countries already had two representatives, the four remaining tickets were given

The initial opportunity, albeit very small, lies in the archery discipline. Diananda Choirunisa will participate in the 1/8 elimination round of the women's individual recurve against India's repre

uled from July 26 to August 11, 2024.
Earlier, archery had secured two tickets for the individual recurve categories, Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi and Rahmad Adi Mulyono from rock climbing, Rifda Irfanaluthfi (artistic

For Rio Waida, this remarkable achievement marks his back-to-back appearance since surfing was first introduced at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. However, at that time, his journey was halted in the round of 16 while

065826000_1717502931-Indonesia_Open_2024_Gregoria_Mariska_Tunjung_vs_Putri_Kusuma_Wardani_-1.jpgRio Waida's success increases the total number of qualifications secured by the Indonesian contingent for the 2024 Paris Olympics to seven. The Paris 2024 Olympics

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is scheduled to compete in a contest dubbed "Mission Impossible" when confronting An Se Young in the semi-finals of the Paris 2024 Olympic badminton competition, on Sunday (4/8/2024) midday WIB. The head-to-head record between the two athletes is unfavora

An Se Young is the top-ranked female singles badminton competitor with a plethora of experience and achievements. Before the match, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung confessed she is not intimidated, even though she ack

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's surfer, Rio Waida, has secured a place for the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. This achievement came when participating in the International Surfing Association (ISA) Wor

095995400_1722313612-41607c18-1d09-42aa-bc43-7a7bdb27ea2a.jpgan/Muhammad Rian Ardianto's training.
Candra Wijaya is certain that Fajri can produce the best performance at the 2024 Paris Olympics. The gold medalist from the 2000 Sydney Olympics together with

mali-u23-cheickna-do_1f68b9d.jpgIf you're ready to read more info in regards to open access initiatives look into our own website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.