전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Everybody Should Know > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily L…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Caleb Bright
댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 24-08-09 16:27

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpgThieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The autowatch ghost installers near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the loom of the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to notify you if the car is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market ghost can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It records the GPS location and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. audi rs6 ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has an cell network. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be traced. It's also simple to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.