자유게시판

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Unit 6.5

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ul9Xwn
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-25 18:53

본문

I don't know much about the original story, so please forgive me lol

You aim to win bonuses from the zone and CZ, and the EP bonus is drawn based on the BB rank

This is a machine where you enter the AT when you get the EP bonus

I personally like the uncertainty of the BB rank

It makes you wonder what rank you're in, and it's fun to aim for it as a hyena

It reminds me of the 6th generation of Mojuuou that had an AT level

The BB rank hints aren't too frequent, which I like

Plus, the way the CZ is drawn is interesting!

It's common to enter the CZ when you reach an invisible set of points, but the fact that the points above the set are carried over to the next round makes your imagination go wild and is interesting.

It's boring if you can see too much, and boring if you can't see too much, so I think this delicate line is neatly balanced.

It's tough if you don't get a CZ even with a high setting, but it's also good that you can force your way through it if you can get a CZ even with a low setting.

The presentation is also pretty faithful to the expectations, so you can watch it with a sense of security, but it also makes you think, "Eh? Is this going to win?" It's also good that there are developments like that lol

The AT is a super self-powered ST type AT that anyone who has played it will understand without having to say much

The ball output speed is good, the tempo is good, the Kabaneri bonus performance is good, and you can be happy or sad with the awakening lol

I think it's a next-generation self-powered machine that gives the impression that it was made by someone who likes slots

I've had the Mima ST a few times in the past, but I've only ever had a maximum of 3 in a row, so I'm not very lucky, but by the time I get to the Mima ST, the AT is pretty good, so even if I fall off at the Mima ST, I think it's good that I can think it's okay

The button freezes and other things are like a biotic ``I can't press it!'', which is exhilarating lol

Also, that sound that ruins that person, lol lol

These days, slots are dotted with parts that you can play well with, and whether you can win them with your own luck is the difference between winning and losing, so I think it's a good machine!

There are still many parts that have not been analyzed, but that is why it is interesting and exciting, and I would say it is the strongest machine at the moment.

I think the appeal of this machine is that it has clear points to hit and many scenes where you can put in your effort!

The awakening, CZ, and epibolo during AT are exciting lol

However, there are times when it is difficult to hold medals during normal play and not even one chance during ST, but there are ups and downs, and I think this is what a slot machine is supposed to be like, and it's not a bad element!

I'm looking forward to when a great machine that can replace Kabaneri will be released!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.