admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

"Barley tea at Baccarat"

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ul7GcQ
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-21 17:20

본문

The last day of our visit, our customer's geek was in a "Baccarat" rush!

Baccarat glasses that we received as gifts were coming out of various places in the cupboard, and we were like, "Oh, they're coming out again!" It was a luxurious problem.

But if you think about it, Baccarat glasses are not suitable for everyday use.

They are a little heavy, and I don't want them to break... so I feel that cheaper glasses that you don't mind breaking are easier to use.

But,

that's why I want them to use Baccarat.

If you think "I don't want them to break," you will handle them more carefully and your manners will be more polite.

It is also true that the more expensive the glass, the more likely it is to break.

Especially if you have children, if they are old enough to understand what you are saying, I would like them to use "good things" if they have them.

I want them to know that they will break if they are handled roughly, and I want them to know the difference between good things and not good things.

Of course, you don't have to buy Baccarat just because it's expensive, but I want people to actively use it every day, not just put it away because it's a nice item.

It would be a shame if it broke, but putting it away and not using it is the same as not having it in the first place.

I want people to actively use it.

Now, going back to the customer's story, he gave away the glass he received as a bonus and said, "Since I have it, I'll use it every day!" and arranged the Baccarat in the most convenient place in the cupboard.

After the work was done, he poured barley tea into the glass and served us tea.

It's not that expensive is good, but because it's expensive, I want people to use it for themselves.

[Information about the free email course]

It encourages me to update. Please click to support me.

Nihon Blog Village

No message necessary. I would be happy if you selected "Let the other person know".

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.