전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Everyone Should Be Able To > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Torsten Connery
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-08-04 18:38

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgThieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's small and is attached to the vehicle loom which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It also sends instant text alerts to your cell phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot discover it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system which could take police days to track down your vehicle. autowatch ghost installation Alarm is simple to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's also easy to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

bmw x5 ghost installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.