전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Is it permissible to observe fasting on the 1st of Muharram alias 1 Suro, What's the Islamic law regarding this? > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Is it permissible to observe fasting on the 1st of Muharram alias 1 Su…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Robbin
댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 24-07-27 09:44

본문

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgEvery Muslim should know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that must not be abandoned, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are c

atihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpgfor all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that should be implemented by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer adhere

?لِمِيْنَ
Arabic Transliteration: Allaahu akbar kabiiraw walhamdu lillaahi katsiira wa subhaanallaahi bukrataw wa'ashiila. Wajjahtu wajhiya lilladzii fataras samawaati wal ardha, haniifam muslimaw wamaa anaa minal musyrikiin. Inna shalaatii wa nusukii wa mahyaaya wa mamaatii lillaahi rabbil aalamiin. laa syariikalahu wa bidzaalika umirt

jud prayer:
Allâhumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nûrus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haq. Wa wa'dukal haq. Wa liqâ'uka haq. Wa qauluka haq. Wal jannatu haq. Wan nâru haq. Wan nabiyyûna haq. Wa Muhammadun shallallâhu alaihi wasallama h

3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm

Tahajjud prayer and dhikr will be more comprehensive for a devout worship ritual. Before saying prayers, it's advisable to glorify and be grateful for Allah SWT's blessings through dhikr. Here are the dhikrs to be recited

In the near future, Muslims will welcome the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H taking place on July 7, 2024. This occasion is usually marked with different traditions and celebrations to com

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

n

The meaning of Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra itself is "Indeed, with hardship comes ease." This sentence is excellent for encouraging yourself or others in confronting difficulties or problems, because truly behind every hardsh

is comfort.
Even to stress that with difficulty there is always ease, the phrase "Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra" is stated twice in Surah Al-Insyirah, namely in verses 5 and 6. Certainly it is not without reason why this sentence needs to be repeated twice. There is certainly a intention behind the verse "Fa Inn

l muslimiin.

Meaning: "Allah is the Greatest, His greatness is perfect. All praise belongs to Allah, praise that is abundant. And glory be to Allah in the morning and evening. I have turned my face to the One who created the heavens and the earth, with full sincerity and submission, and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah. Indeed, my prayer, my worship, my life, and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of all worlds. He has no partner, and with that I am commanded, an

of Makkah.
The name "Al-Insyirah" itself is derived from the first sentence in this surah, which is "have We not expanded." This surah has a deep meaning for Muslims because it discusses the blessings that Allah bestowed upon P

Prophet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT saved Prophet Yunus AS by commanding a whale to swallow him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS acknowledged his mistake and repented earnestly. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he prayed with a prayer of remorse and request for

m patience.
This surah also reflects how Allah lessened the burden or difficulty that Prophet Muhammad SAW had to bear, making his difficult task more manageable. This is described in verses 5 and 6 which read, "Fa Inna Ma'al Usri Yusra, Inn

041110800_1644566967-20220211-FOTO---SOLAT-JUMAT-Herman-3.jpgIn the event you loved this short article and also you would like to get guidance regarding awal tahun hijriyah doa (www.liputan6.com) i implore you to stop by the web site.081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.