전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

The Top Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Experts Have Been Doing Three Things > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

The Top Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Experts Have Been Doing Three…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Junior Trudeau
댓글 0건 조회 69회 작성일 24-07-07 22:28

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is increasing and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The local autowatch ghost installation birmingham immobiliser installer - websites, 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot find it. It tracks GPS locations and also transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. ford fiesta ghost installer Alarm is easy to use and is available anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive messages. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be followed. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection, as well as a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.