전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

The Origin of Milk Consumption on the First of Muharram, Related Supplications, and Etiquette > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

The Origin of Milk Consumption on the First of Muharram, Related Suppl…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Nadine
댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-08-22 16:55

본문

hen supplicating.
Husnul khotimah signifies a good end. Husnul is derived from the word hasan which denotes good. Khotimah itself means an end. Therefore, husnul khotimah denotes a good end. Its meaning is a death that ends in a good condition, that

d Its Prayer

The roots of the observance of drinking milk on 1 Muharram come from a tradition encouraged by scholars as a means of expectation and prayer to greet the new Hijri year with blessings. KH Abdul Hamid, Chairman of Rabithah Ma'ahid Islamiyah Nahdlatul Ulama (RMINU) Pringsewu Regency, quoted from the official website of Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) elucidates that drinking milk at the commencement of the Hijri year

The meaning of khusnul khotimah should be grasped by every Muslim. This is because many people misinterpret this word. This is connected to the distinction in meaning between the words khusnul and husnul, which

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpgah SWT

"Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Gabriel came to me and said, O Muhammad, live as you wish, for you will die. Love whom you will, for you will leave him. Do what you will, for you will be rewarded for it. Know that the nobility of a believer is in praying at night and his honor is in not needing people

al fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

Prayer starts with standing upright facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may differ based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

Many people incorrectly define khusnul khotimah as departing in a positive state. Yet, this is not true. The difference of just one letter or a slight misreading in Arabic can

d SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

its own virtues.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the merit of Muharram outweighing Shaban in the later days of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to various hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

t) is true.
O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and If you want to see more regarding Muslim spiritual guidance take a look at the webpage. no strength

om other deities.
Continued with the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form

odness and grace.
KH Abdul Hamid also underlines the health merits of milk, specifically for children's growth and development. According to him, milk has been mentioned in the Quran and hadith as a drink full of grace. During the Isra' Mi'raj event, Prophet Muhammad saw picked milk when Angel Gabrie

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpg1. Intention
The intention before drinking aims to ensure that what is consumed by the body turns blessed. Prophet Muhammad SAW taught to intend by reciting, "Alhamdulillahilladzi ath 'amanaa wa saqoonaa wa ja'alanaa minal muslimiin," which means "All praise be to Allah who has provided us food and drink. And made us among the Muslims." This ritual can be carried out when drinking milk on 1 Muharram as a form of aspiration for a new yea

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgof the past year.
"The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the previous year and the coming year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the preceding y

k Something Halal
A Muslim is obligated to drink something halal such as water, milk, tea, and coffee. Prophet Muhammad SAW proscribed drinking anything intoxicating like khamr. When carrying out drinking milk on 1 Muharram, it's essential to ensure that the milk being drunk is halal, in line with the etiquette of drinking as demonstrate

dify the meaning.
So, you certainly should not misinterpret this word. The supplication you utter for yourself or for others might actually cause you to invoke something unfavorable. Therefore, you should understand the distinction between the meanings of khusnul kho

am Bukhari:
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta khalaqtani, wa ana 'abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawa'dika mastatha'tu, audzubka min syarrima shana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alayya wa abu'u laka bi dzanbi, faghfirli, fa innahu la yaghfir

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.