전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Olympic Shuttlecock Results: Apriyani Siti's Medal Aspirations End Early After Loss to China's Representative in 2024 Paris > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Olympic Shuttlecock Results: Apriyani Siti's Medal Aspirations End Ear…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jenna
댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 24-08-22 12:21

본문

eir hopes of winning a podium finish.
Participating in their 2nd match in Group A of the badminton event at the 2024 Olympics at Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Sunday (28/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Apriyani/Siti faced tou

lso Nurul Akmal and Eko Yuli Irawan.

Before competing in the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris, Rizki Juniansyah has an special ritual. The athlete from Banten normally kisses the feet of his mother and dr

urrounds the right wingback position.
The Indonesian U-23 squad does not have a permanent player in that position. Rio Fahmi, Fajar Fathur Rahman, and Jeam Kelly Sroyer were tested alternately in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. However, the first name has better defensive attributes

ication to get ready for the first round.
"They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I ran from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, chasing them. I entered the room, changed clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and

lace game of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup.
Facing Iraq at Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium, Doha, on Thursday (3/5/2024) evening WIB, the Young Garuda squad surrendered with a score of 1-2. Nevertheless, Shin Tae-yong's team had managed to take the lead first th

duo, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara.
Having failed to make the quarter-finals, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti are forced to depart from Paris. However, before returning to their home country, Apriyani/Siti will still compete in their final Group A game against the Malaysian

063997600_1564028575-20190724-Medali-Olimpiade-Tokyo-2020-Diluncurkan-AFP-4.jpgBola.net, Jakarta - An remarkable fight was shown by Indonesian badminton player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who advanced to the semi-finals of the women's singl

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Japan has succeeded to outperform Australia at the peak of the interim medal standings for the XXXIII Olympiad as of Monday (29/7/2024). Surprisingly, until Sunday evening, Australia was sti

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesia's women's doubles duo, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, suffered a setback against the Chinese representatives, Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan. This result meant Apriyani/Siti not managing to progress to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics,

Bola.net, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After advancing from the elimination phase by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with finishing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the

a greater number of silver medals.

As for Indonesia, until now, not a single medal has been won. Presently, Indonesian athletes are still contending in the elimination phases of their respective events to be able to

o the Premier League for next season.
"We are attempting to bring in Elkan Baggott. Because at Bristol Rovers, he is no longer getting game time. Ipswich Town has also been promoted to the Premier League,"

ition at the 2024 Olympic Tournament.
Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung beat Thailand's representative, Ratchanok Intanon, in the quarter-finals in two sets (25-23 a

acing sixth with a time of 10.26 seconds.
"Actually, I was quite warmed up, unlike the beginning. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too short," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

028051800_1720144597-Screenshot_20240705_082411_Instagram.jpgprising two from the Judo category.

The addition of 3 gold and 2 silver medals places Japan currently at the summit of the rankings with a tally of 4 gold medals, 2 silver, and 1 bronze. Japan has surpassed Australia, which also holds 4 gold medals and

nly trailing by one medal in total.

In the meantime, China, which was initially in second place, has dropped to sixth place. This is in part due to the triumph of the United States, France, and South Korea in winning extra gold medals, raising their

on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially was ahead 8-6, but was caught up to at 8-9 before reclaiming the lead at 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several errors that allowed

This disappointing outcome meant Apriyani/Siti not managing to progress to the quarterfinals of the 2024 Olympics in Paris. They ended up at the bottom of Group A wi

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was immediately assigned to heat 1. He competed against several top runners, including Kishane Thomp

take advantage of," Lalu Zohri explained.
"In my opinion, I'm confident that if there was a bit longer interval to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. Personally, I believe I was on fire. I don't regret anything, basically this becomes motivation for me, I hope in future championships I

071326400_1720635878-20240710AA_Pengukuhan_Atlet_Olimpiade_2024-05.JPGIf you have any kind of questions relating to where and how you can utilize football player rankings, you could contact us at our web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.