전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Indonesian archery team bag 4 places for the Olympic Games: Here's Perpani's goal > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Indonesian archery team bag 4 places for the Olympic Games: Here's Per…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Therese
댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-08-22 12:12

본문

070770200_1722190940-7_AP24210463013762.jpgonly point Arif managed to secure.

In the second set, Arif succeeded in accumulating the same points as in the first set, scoring two 10s and one 9. Nevertheless, Tang Chih-Chun managed to achieving three 10s in the second set, enabling him to take th

Liputan6.com, Paris - Indonesian male archery athlete, Arif Dwi Pangestu, was forced to admit defeat to Taiwan's athlete, Tang Chih-Chun, in the individual men's archery event at the 2024 Olympics, on Tuesday (30/7/2024) WIB. Arif Dwi Pangestu was defeated

t allocation based on world rankings.
This certainty was obtained because the points earned by the women's recurve team could no longer be caught up to by other teams after the elimination round at the Hyundai Archery World Cup Stage (AWCS)

nces to win medals are not ruled out.
"Our aim is for the athletes to be as at ease as possible when competing in the Paris 2024 Olympics, given the difficult rivalry they face. Hopefully Indonesian Archery can once again win medals after last doing so in 1988," said Arsjad Ra

Questioned about their readiness, Rinov/Pitha admitted that everything is advancing on the right track. "Groundwork are fairly good. It's well-developed now, we just need to hone what we've practiced and prepare

oints on their own," explained Herry.
"The training menu isn't very different from the national training center, just the level is higher, especially in technique. I also emphasize to them to alw

t total could not be caught by Japan.
Indonesia, now ranked 9th in the world with 179.5 points, secured a ticket alongside India, which is in eighth place with 185 points. The top seven women's recurve teams in the world standings above India and Indonesia had already obtained the

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Live streaming link for Indonesian participants in the badminton sport at the Olympic Games 2024 on Vidio, today (29/7/2024). Based on the

two Indonesian teams will be playing.
The opening duo to play is Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari from the mixed pair division. Rinov/Pitha will face the home team's representatives, Thom Gicquel/Delphine Delrue, at

lya, Turkey, on Thursday (6/20/2024).
The Chairman of PB Perpani, Arsjad Rasjid, affirmed that they will ready the Indonesian archery team as best as possible to participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics, given the current fierce competition in world archery, although Indone

-finals of the 2024 Indonesia Open.

"It was a very disappointing performance, I myself am not pleased. There's also a positive aspect because in the second game, even though I was far behind, I still tried to push myself. That's an aspect I re

Unlike Syifa Nurafifah, who has already been eliminated from both the individual women's and team women's events, Arif Dwi Pangestu still has a chance to continue competing in the Olympic Games 2024. He will yet compete in the mixed team event part

de la Chapelle Arena at 3:10 PM WIB.
For this duel, Rinov/Pitha need to secure a win if they wish to qualify to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olympics. At the moment, they are ranked third in Group A with one poi

archery event at the 2024 Olympics.

After defeating Laura van der Winkel from the Netherlands and Catalina Gnoriega from the United States on Tuesday (30/7/2024), Diananda will face Indian archer Bha

24 Olympics.

Video news: Indonesia's representatives were forced to bow to the host country China 0-3 in the 2024 Uber Cup final. Thank you Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti/Ribka Sugiarto, Ester Nur

culations and solid team cooperation.
"We also applaud the efforts of Indonesian archery athletes who persist to be determined and train hard in achieving the established targets. They managed to overcome pressure, and thanks to all parties for their support in this achievement of t

technical skills, and mental game.

"In terms of fitness, technique, psychological aspects certainly, because facing the Olympics, it's a big event. I now feel I want to aim for something good. So there must be a lot of preparation," stated Gregori

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - An exceptional effort was displayed by Indonesian badminton player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who moved forward to the semifinals of the wo

female athlete Diananda Choirunisa.

The Indonesian mixed team will commence their journey in the round of 16, scheduled for August 2, 2024. Arif and Diananda will begin by challenging the Indian team consi

work of the Indonesian archery team.
The Indonesian women's recurve team, represented by Diananda Choirunisa, Rezza Octavia, and Syifa Nur Afifah in the Hyundai Archery World Cup Stage (AWCS) 3 tournament in Antalya, Turkey, on Thursday, sealed a

088712000_1683476880-16.jpgIf you have any kind of concerns concerning where and how to utilize key European soccer games, you could contact us at the web page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.