전체검색

사이트 내 전체검색

Athlete Spotlight of Indonesian Gymnastics Athlete at the 2024 Olympics: Historical Milestone as Rifda Irfanaluthfi Sets Achievable Goals > 자유게시판

CS Center

TEL. 010-7271-0246

am 9:00 ~ pm 6:00

토,일,공휴일은 휴무입니다.

admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Athlete Spotlight of Indonesian Gymnastics Athlete at the 2024 Olympic…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bradly
댓글 0건 조회 22회 작성일 24-08-21 15:29

본문

098655800_1717503334-Indonesia_Open_2024_Apriyani_Rahayu-Siti_Fadia_Silva_Ramadhanti_vs_Jongkolphan_Kititharakul-Rawinda_Prajongjai_-5.jpgthe Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

That's the overview about the program and link for the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast beginning next month. Tune in to the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and don't forget to support the Indonesian at

015685600_1696384009-Desak_Made_Rita_Kusuma_Dewi_Raih_Emas_Panjat_Tebing_Asian_Games_2022-AFP__1_.jpgn Japanese wrestler Kaori Icho became the only woman to win individual gold medals in four consecutive Olympics, in any sport. She achieved this historic moment by winning the gold medal in the 58kg freestyle wrestling even

Bola.com, Jakarta The world's most prestigious athletic competition, the Paris 2024 Olympics, will take place from July 26 to August 11, 2024. The complete program will b

095526800_1721222731-20240717AA_Kunjungan_CDM_Olimpiade_ke_EMTEK-01.JPGtes in their journey for gold medals!
Moreover, for those who want to catch the matches for free, SCTV will broadcast the complete set of badminton matches and 12 selected soccer matches. Meanwhile, MOJI will broa

o are striving to glorify the nation!
Download the Vidio app immediately and don't forget to get Vidio Premier Platinum for just 39 thousand per month to watch various captivating sports programs, from BRI Liga 1, Tennis to World Vol

mpic disciplines will be showcased.

Vidio, as an OTT streaming service, will be the focal point for live broadcasts, guaranteeing that all 329 contests from 32 sports can be seen by audiences globally. Audiences will be able to sense the burst of passion in the competitions, from enthralling archery rivalries to stunning badminto

the 2024 Paris Olympics on Vidio

Vidio has been selected as the sole official broadcaster of the Olympic Games Paris 2024 for digital streaming apps in Indonesia. Here's the method to watch the real-time

Bola.net, Jakarta Ways to view the Paris 2024 Olympics that is scheduled to happen from July 26 to August 11, 2024. All competitions will be aired via unique

The team from Oceania, Australia, and Europe, the Netherlands, vied for one slot to the Olympics through a play-off. The format was held in two legs. At that time, Australia could be said to have emerged victorious with a stroke

Rio needed to participate in the second round, which was an elimination round, to continue his journey at the 2024 Olympics after ending up third in his Heat dur

is set for the Paris 2024 Olympics.

"When she learned about the injury, Rifda wept and said that this was the end of everything. But I told her this is not the end, we will strive together. Alhamdulil

inning a medal at the Paris Olympics.
The Paris 2024 Olympics represents the second time for Rio to represent Indonesia in this worldwide multi-sport competition. He was eliminated in the third round or last 16 of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics after losing by Japanese wave rider Kanoa Ig

d to all those who had supported him.
"On the other hand, I feel pain and also numbness. To be frank, I can't feel any emotion, I am unsure whether I ought to be unhappy, mad, or happy," said Rio,

eaming through the Vidio OTT service.
The 2024 Paris Olympics, the globe's most renowned sports competition, is about to welcome sports enthusiasts around the world. This magnificent sporting spectacle will showcase electrifying displays from 32 events with a sum of 329 captivating matches. Be sure to catch on the complete schedule of 2024 Paris Olympic events which you'll be able to w

ed by Antara, on Tuesday (30/7/2024).
"I'm sorry for making many people sad. If you have any kind of questions regarding where and how you can utilize famous athlete travel insights, you can call us at the page. Such a lot of attention, a great deal of energy during three years chasing the Olympic aspiration and finishing like this is rather disheartening. Maybe I'm just disappointed about not being able to deliver my b

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's surf athlete, Rio Waida, has apologized for not being able to give his best showing at the Paris 2024 Olympics. He also seems emotionally drained, and ad

n The true spirit of the Olympics shone through when American runner Abbey D'Agostino and New Zealand's Nikki Hamblin collided during the 5,000m race. The incident actually involved three runners, Hamblin, D'Agostino, and Jennifer Went

This pledge was once voiced directly by the 23-year-old competitor to the President of NOC Indonesia, Raja Sapta Oktohari, and the President of PB Persani, Ita Yuliati. Rifda Irfanaluthfi fu

n Usain Bolt was the star of the Rio Olympics, from the moment he landed at the Rio de Janeiro International Airport to when he etched his name in history with a triple-triple. The Jamaican sprinter became the only athlete to win gold in the 100m, 200m, and 4x100m relay events in three consecutive Olympic

lely through the Vidio streaming app.
Vidio is set to be the hub for live broadcasts of the Paris 2024 Olympics, airing every event from every discipline. From the gripping action of archery to the heated badminton games, you can witness all of it as it happens. So, prepare yourself to observe the struggle of the world's b

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.