admin@naturemune.com

자유게시판

Eko Yuli Irawan Carves History Anew by Competing in Five Olympic Games

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lurlene
댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-08-21 04:41

본문

007931100_1683422631-f.jpga different story," he went on.

Indonesian athletes fell in the initial rounds. Female doubles, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva, failed to advance from the group stage. Meanwhile, men's doubles Fajar Alfian/Muhamm

diananda_70740f5.jpgThe mixed pair, Rinov Rivaldi/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari also couldn't move forward to the playoffs. Meanwhile, the two men's singles players, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and Jon

a currently holds the third position.
China has secured six gold, four silver, and seven bronze medals. How does the Indonesian contingent stand? The Homeland squad is ranked 28th with two medals, the same as when they en

co was characterized by contention.

France began their Olympic Games 2024 soccer campaign with a 3-0 victory over the United States at the Orange Velodrome Stadium, Marseille. Alexander Lacazette, Michael Olise, and Loic Ba

secure qualification," explained Eko.
"This will be my last Olympics, considering the current level of competition. I want to heal my knee first, trying to heal fully in the next 3 months. I hope the knee recovery can be finished so that I can perform more freely and at my best in Paris 2024, ai

gregoria-mariska-tun_4c67120.jpgThe Indonesian U-23 National Team ended up fourth in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Shin Tae-yong's squad was defeated 1-2 to the Iraqi U-23 National Team in the third-place

econd day of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Indonesia has secured one silver medal and one bronze medal, both in the weightlifting event. The silver medal was contributed by Eko Yuli Irawan, while the bronze was

goalscorers for the Olympic hosts.

Meanwhile, Japan obtained a resounding 5-0 victory against Uruguay at the Stade Matmut-Atlantique in Bordeaux. Shunsuke Mito and Shota Fujio each scored twice, while

injury that had not fully recovered.
However, Eko is ranked third in the Olympic Qualification Ranking with a total lift of 300kg. This achievement was accomplished by Eko during his performance at the IWF World Weightlift

m. Click here for the streaming link.
Liputan6.com viewers can follow the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games on terrestrial TV channels INDOSIAR and O Channel. Additionally, it can also be watched on the over-the-top (OTT) service VIDIO, both free and paid, with 12 additional channels, as well as Champions TV 1, 2, and 3 operated by IEG (Indonesia Entertainment Group), one of the subsidiaries of Emtek Group. E

The 2024 Olympics soccer game between Argentina and Morocco became controversial due to two issues. Firstly, the extended injury time of 15 minutes, during whi

Liputan6.com, Doha - The chance for the Indonesian U-23 National Team to play in the 2024 Olympics in Paris remains open. The Young Garuda team must confront th

Liputan6.com, Paris - The initial contests for the Olympic Games 2024 sports commenced on Wednesday (7/24/2024) evening until Thursday (7/25/2024) early morning WIB. Home team France and also Japan secured big victories in their first games, while the match between Argentin

o be able to go this far," she continued.
The Paris Olympics marks Hafez's third participation, following her involvement in Rio de Janeiro 2016 and Tokyo 2020. Although she had never progressed past the Round of 32 in prior Olympics,

egnant a few hours after her elimination.
If you have almost any queries relating to where by along with the way to employ footballer's travel tales, you can e-mail us at the internet site. "That which you see as two players on the podium was actually three players! It is me, my opponent, and my small baby who will soon enter this world!" she penne

nce, which Indonesia currently lacks.
"The requirement for an elite athletes recovery center is pressing, given the high potential for injuries among Indonesia's top athletes. Recovery is integral to training. I've directly asked the Minister of Youth and Sports, and he mentioned it might be established in Cibubur. Extremely professional equipment and human resources are required to preve

In the meantime, the President of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (NOC Indonesia), Raja Sapta Oktohari, welcomed Eko's qualification for the 2024 Olympics with enthusiasm. Furthermore, this marks a new historic record for Indonesian sports, as an athlete ap

n

Cheer for Gregoria

Gregoria Mariska broke the dry spell of players in female singles in the semifinals of the Olympics. The last time an Indonesian women's singles player reache

ular moniker for Raja Sapta Oktohari.
Eko started his Olympic journey in Beijing 2008. He managed to bring home a bronze medal despite suffering a hamstring injury during training. In London 2012, E

five Olympic Games, or a "quintrick".
"Congratulations and extraordinary on the new record for Indonesia through Eko's quintrick participation at the Olympics. His consistency deserves recognition and becomes inspiration for other athletes," expressed Okto068132100_1722492501-Chile.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.